13 East Central St
Natick, MA 01760
Monday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Robert E. Havener
Michael J. Hickey, Jr.
The Zoning Board of Appeals consists of five regular members and three associate members, all appointed by the Board of Selectmen. Five members sit on each case brought before the Board. They have the power to hear and decide the following petitions:
• Appeals from decisions of the Building Inspector
• Special Permits as allowed within the Natick Zoning Bylaws
• Variances from the Natick Zoning Bylaws
• Appeals in accordance with Section 8 of Chapter 40A of Massachusetts General Laws
• Variances for commercial and residential properties
Available on This Site:
2. Application (MSWord .doc)
3. Residential Variance Checklist (MSWord .doc)
4. Special Permit Checklist (MSWord .doc)
5. Fees (MSWord .doc)
6. Zoning Board of Appeals Process (MSWord .doc)
7. Variance Process (Temporarily Unavailable)
8. Special Permit Process (Adobe .pdf)
9. Rules & Regulations (MSWord .pdf)
10. Recording Decisions (MSWord .doc)
Other Links of Interest: