The Recreation and Parks Department includes the following people:
• Jon Marshall, NRPD Director
• Dan Keefe, III, Assistant Director
• Mary Lou Coffey, Bookkeeper/Receptionist
• Aaron Friedman, Program Director
• Pete Meagher, Golf Course Manager • Sassamon Trace Golf Course
• Linda Pinault, Administrative Assistant
• Laurie Shaw, Part Time Receptionist
• Lynda Simkins, Farm Director
• In addition to the main staff, we have seasonal, part-time employees to supervise and run our programs and activities.
Volunteers are always welcome and are required to fill out a volunteer application. Volunteers are interviewed and go through an orientation program prior to working with our participants.
All prospective staff (paid and volunteer) are required to complete forms for C.O.R.I. (Criminal Offender Record Information) and S.O.R.I. (Sexual Offender Record Information).
The Natick Recreation and Parks Department is authorized by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety, Criminal History Systems Board to perform C.O.R.I. and S.O.R.I. checks on all prospective employees and volunteers .